PrimeWire Forum > Latest Movies > I need help finding the name of these two movies

User Info Post

The first movie is about a guy who hires another guy to follow him around and give him details about the person but he dosent know hes following the guy who hired him.

the second is about a guy who has split personality one is the crime boss and the other is just a worker for the crime boss but knowbody knows that he is the boss.

Posted 5 months ago
RoboPhone

On Scenario One, unsure if this is close enough, but has a lot of the elements you describe. Good watch either way :

https://primewire.unblockit.red/movie/257391-watch-the-game

Posted 5 months ago

No thats not it or close but i like that movie to . The movie im thinking of reminds me of The Time Being movie but the guy pays a guy to follow a random guy but he doesnt relize hes folowing the guy whos paying him its really hard to explain or find .

Posted 5 months ago *
Enigma
Posted 5 months ago

thanks but that doesnt help ive been trying to figure this out for 3 years

Posted 4 months ago *
Sir Barrington

The second one sounds like it could be Fight Club

Posted 4 months ago

nope thats a good movie though

Posted 4 months ago *
CuteGothPirate

The second one is a scanner darkly. I will think more on the first.

Posted 4 months ago
CuteGothPirate

Nope, the first one im really blank about, any other clues to it?

Posted 4 months ago *
Trish3809

WtH? I’m following myself but I don’t know that I am? I can be fairly drunk but that’s totally out there. I have absolutely no clue with your question. good premise though. Hmmm maybe King should read this and write a book? Called ‘don’t follow me or else!

Posted 4 months ago

fight club was good but not the two movies im looking for i cant think of anything else about them.

Posted 4 months ago

scanner darkly is a cool movie but not the second one thanks for trying

Posted 4 months ago
JennyFromBlockD

The first movie you are talking about is probably the one with Kevin Costner & Dane cook: MR BROOKS

just seems like its probly that.

Primal Fear on the second? Been so long since Ive seen that. probably not but maybe?

Posted 1 month ago

You're not logged in!

PrimeWire Forum > Latest Movies > I need help finding the name of these two movies