yellow_rose1's comments

Alaska PD (2020) S1 E7
Mommabell77 0 points 7 days ago.

My husband was born and raised in Petersburg. It was fun to see the lighthearted parts of this show while they filmed in Petersburg. Sad to see that meth has infiltrated it. As far as I’m concerned, any meth/drug paraphernalia should be an automatic jail sentence and court ordered rehab. Seriously disappointing to see the drug charges dropped.

yellow_rose1 0 points 7 days ago.

I hate meth it took the life of my daughter’s Dad. We weren’t together when he O.d.ed. In fact it was his addiction that ended our relationship. What I hate the most is that he left that horrible legacy for my daughter

Hiroshima: Out of the Ashes (1990)
yellow_rose1 0 points 8 days ago.

oh wow thanks for the post

The Knick (2014)
yellow_rose1 4 points 10 days ago.

I enjoyed this so much and was completely heart broken that it did not return for another season

Busted in Bangkok (2020)
yellow_rose1 1 points 10 days ago.

this is a good show. The antics of these crazy tourists, some of them shouldn’t travel at all. To end of in a Thai prison, it’s just not worth it

McMillion$ (2020) S1 E1
derekishere -3 points 10 days ago.

Its here!

yellow_rose1 2 points 10 days ago.

man I just love that one fbi agent I think his name is Matthews? He’s so funny

McMillion$ (2020) S1 E2
yellow_rose1 1 points 10 days ago.

yes! thank you

McMillion$ (2020) S1 E1
derekishere -3 points 10 days ago.

That is a understatement,no one knew. Wow have to keep watching this show.

yellow_rose1 0 points 10 days ago.

I’m waiting impatiently for the second one to be posted tonight

Interrogation (2020)
yellow_rose1 0 points 12 days ago*.

I haven’t watch a show that’s been binge worthy in quite a while. I’m almost done and I’ve really enjoyed it. I think it’s worth a higher rating for sure. I would give it at least a 7/10

60 Days In (2016) S6 E6
Jhigh03 -4 points 13 days ago*.

He did 100% the right thing. He had them stop and if it would have gotten out of control I think he would have done more. But to tell the truth, what kind of lilk bitch gonna start a fight(throw the first punch even)then right away turn his back to the dude,lol.then once its over and you’ve basically called mercy, start talking trash again but only once a CO is between you. Then finally almost start crying while recalling the fight because you boy didnt help,lol,FFs. That white boy is straight bitch and I’d be embarrassed to go home after being shown on TV like that. He really has no Idea of the politics in jail. He was way to eager to jump into that cell with two other guys, and once Tony had said he was gonna look out for him means hje’s Tony’s property. And you can see where I’m going from there, that type of thing is not just in the movies, it’s real life, trust. keep quite and to urself for the most part, don’t borrow anything (even a pack of sugar). Keep your eyes facing forward and learn to be really good at Spades.

yellow_rose1 0 points 13 days ago.

haha good advice for sure

60 Days In (2016) S6 E6
puffythebongslayer 0 points 14 days ago.

justin started that fight real fights are one on one not 2 on one

yellow_rose1 -1 points 14 days ago.

I agree I can’t see how Tony could have handled it any different. If I had started a fight with someone I wouldn’t expect a friend to step in and save the day. Justine started a fight with someone way out of his league maybe he should size up his opponent then decide if he’s worth the effort

Autopsy: The Last Hours Of... (2014)
Madamx28 -2 points 5 months ago.

Season 9 links please! :-)

yellow_rose1 -1 points 16 days ago.

if there are no links than I can surmise that there aren’t any to post

Storyville (2015)
The Normans (2010)
yellow_rose1 1 points 17 days ago.

cool I’m a Norman it will be interesting to watch this thanks uploaders

McMillion$ (2020) S1 E1
yellow_rose1 2 points 17 days ago.

man I didn’t know about this and I was working in that industry back then. Interesting doc

Criminal Confessions (2017) S3 E9
YKJack 2 points 19 days ago.

That is true… I try to surround myself with positive people, works out better that way 😏

yellow_rose1 1 points 18 days ago.

Yes it does, they are words to live by

Criminal Confessions (2017) S3 E9
yellow_rose1 1 points 19 days ago.

man this one really tears me up. There are some really horrible people in this world

My 600-Lb. Life (2012) S8 E5
yellow_rose1 0 points 19 days ago.

Omg, her poor wife, I wish I could go and rescue this poor woman. The whole family is using her so badly. I know she’s an adult and can make her own decisions but I can help but feel for her

Footloose (1984)
yellow_rose1 2 points 20 days ago.

I haven’t watch this in many years and I have to say I enjoyed it as much as I did when I was a teenager

Restaurant: Impossible (2011) S16 E6
yellow_rose1 0 points 21 days ago.

great show but due to the restaurant being call the, “Chianti Cow” all I kept thinking about was the famous line in The Silence of the Lambs where Hannibal said “I ate his liver with fava beans and a nice Chianti”. I guess when they named the restaurant they hadn’t thought of that or they hadn’t seen the movie

Once Upon a Time ... in Hollywood (2019)
JennyFromBlockD -2 points 24 days ago.

To be perfectly honest… it is HEAVILY Overrated.
This is a 2 hour 40 minute movie; and at a minimum 1 hour & 20 minutes of it is utterly boring; which is really saying something for a QT movie.
The first few minutes were great; then about 50 minutes of pure boring drivel. Literal scenes of a movie within a movie that are just drags & drags. No humor; just lines.
Then it gets interesting…for about another 10 minutes. Then another 30 minutes of nonsense. Then about at the 1.45 hour mark it gets good & really never lets up from there. Leaves on a high note that holds for almost a hour so feels like you watched a GREAT Movie. No. I didnt forget about the first 60% of this movie I watched.
It was a solid 6/10. Absolutely no better.
Tarantinos Four Rooms, Res Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Natural Born Killers, & True Romance made these seem like the work of a amateur. Not the same man.
Good grief, django & unglorious too.
I mean hateful eight guess could be compared, with the slow buildup to the climax; but hateful eight had the trademark Tarantino dialogue.

Now I realize it. THATS what was missing. The crazy * QT dialog. Where was it?!

We know Pitt’s up for the craziness. Hell he was hilarious in one of his first roles in the True Romance. And Burn After Readings a great example hes down to clown.

It was like… my aunt cooks the most amazing sugar cream pie every holiday. Homemade recipe from her mother passed down. Like 3 pies made every year. Nothing goes home, 5+ other kinds of pie always ; with pieces left; people fighting over the SC. Then she gives the recipe to my other aunt. Its still great. But its just not the same flavor. Somethings missing.

yellow_rose1 0 points 23 days ago.

I agree Jenny, I had a really hard time getting through this movie. I was disappointed and that is an understatement.

The Carol Burnett Show (1967) S8 E16
yellow_rose1 -1 points 26 days ago.

Oh wow that was great seeing Micheal and so young he really looked great back then. RIP Micheal. You brought so much joy to the world, you still do!

The Carol Burnett Show (1967)
blee 1 points 1 month ago.

sorry bout the delay folks, some season 7 should be up today, they come in pairs so im still cutting some apart ;)

yellow_rose1 2 points 26 days ago.

thanks for the uploads blee

Comedy Central Roasts (2003) S2005 E2
yellow_rose1 0 points 1 month ago.

I always thought Courtney gave an incredible performance in the Larry Flint movie but now I know it was “acting” at all

The Woman in the Window (2020)
yellow_rose1 2 points 1 month ago.

oh ya this is going to be good. I’m a big Oldman fan

Criminal Confessions (2017) S3 E7
Julianna 0 points 1 month ago.

I totally agree. Heartbreakingly horrific. Did you watch Season 3, Episode 1? The one about the monster who slaughtered his entire family in Colorado ?

yellow_rose1 2 points 1 month ago.

yes I did see that one. It astounded me and no one saw it coming. Usually someone will see some type of abuse before

True Conviction (2017)
yellow_rose1 0 points 1 month ago.

It makes me wonder after seeing many of these cases, how many more just gave up fighting and died in prison never being exonerated

Criminal Confessions (2017) S3 E7
yellow_rose1 1 points 1 month ago.

what a cowardly act, how horrible

Dr. Pimple Popper (2018) S4 E4
armeek 3 points 1 month ago.

This a nice show….Love this episode and have lots of respect for the Doctor she went out of her way to find and help this young man….Commendable

yellow_rose1 2 points 1 month ago.

Hey Buddy this is one of my favorites. I have a really bad skin condition that had disabled me especially in my late years. Therefore I look forward to watching this and seeing the many people she helps

Alaska PD (2020) S1 E3
yellow_rose1 1 points 1 month ago.

I really like this show. Love the cast and the action

Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez (2020)
yellow_rose1 4 points 1 month ago.

I really enjoy this too, I learned things about this case that I had no idea, thanks for the uploads

Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez (2020) S1 E2
yellow_rose1 0 points 1 month ago.

I didn’t realize how deep this went and how many people he sucked into his parasitic life. His own family members for pete sake

Naked and Afraid (2013) S11 E2
yellow_rose1 0 points 1 month ago.

Gary, what a wild man

Restaurant: Impossible (2011) S16 E3
armeek 2 points 1 month ago.

Great episode…Beautiful restaurant…This couple really deserved the help…Humble man the owner…..Love this show.

yellow_rose1 2 points 1 month ago.

his reaction to the restaurant was great wasn’t it? I really love these shows

Alaska PD (2020) S1 E2
yellow_rose1 -1 points 1 month ago.

this show is way better than any other pd shows out there thanks for the links

The Carol Burnett Show (1967)
blee 6 points 1 month ago.

links coming soon for at least 30 eps, this is still something everyone should see. Amazing how well some of it has endured.

yellow_rose1 2 points 1 month ago.

I’m looking forward to it. I would watch this everyday after school. Thanks blee

Quantum Leap (1989)
yellow_rose1 3 points 1 month ago.

this was one of my all time favs from back in the day, thanks for the links everyone

The Runaways (2010)
yellow_rose1 0 points 1 month ago.

Cherie didn’t have her cherries tattooed on her arm it was on her chest that’s why my tattoo is there

False Confessions (2018)
yellow_rose1 0 points 1 month ago.

interrogation techniques really need to be reevaluated. I know in Britain many of the Reid techniques have been abolished due to their propensity to create false confessions other countries need to do the same. In Denmark police cannot lie to suspects while the US can. Hopefully things will change and those places can see that they need to fallow the same rules

Gonzo: The Life and Work of Dr. Hunter S. Thompson (2008)
yellow_rose1 2 points 1 month ago.

I really enjoyed that great film

Criminal Confessions (2017) S3 E5
yellow_rose1 0 points 1 month ago.

I think these kids believed that know one would care about this poor guy. Savages all of them

20/20 (1978) S2020 E1
yellow_rose1 0 points 1 month ago.

thanks for the post I never get to see this show

Dracula (2020)
Jhigh03 -2 points 1 month ago.

agree on all points

yellow_rose1 0 points 1 month ago.

yes the third one did disappoint me. However, I was kind of expecting it to not keep the great momentum of the first episode. I don’t know what gave me that clue. Like I said it was worth the watch

Dracula (2020)
yellow_rose1 2 points 1 month ago.

loved the first ep the second was good but not as good as the first and I’m having a really hard time getting through the last. I would have preferred that it stay a period drama. However it is still worth a watch in my opinion. I also think Coppola’s was the best

A Serbian Film (2012)
iomi7676 -7 points 1 month ago.

you should also keep in mind that this was banned from countries a person could a be in trouble depending on there location this could also bring crap down on primewire and they dont derserve that.

yellow_rose1 -1 points 1 month ago.

I wasn’t aware of that. I don’t want to watch the movie but I just wanted to mention a solution to the problem for other movies in the future

Alaska PD (2020) S1 E1
yellow_rose1 1 points 1 month ago.

I’m really liking this, it’s a good cop show better than most in my opinion

Dracula (2020)
yellow_rose1 4 points 1 month ago.

This has been done exceptionally well I am very impressed with the acting as well as the FX.

A Serbian Film (2012)
yellow_rose1 0 points 1 month ago.

the last pw put a warning in big red letters, can that not be brought back perhaps? It was just a suggestion as this kind of movie is not my cup of tea either

Dirty Jobs (2003)
TheAbsintheFairey 0 points 1 month ago.

Hugs Rose ♥

yellow_rose1 0 points 1 month ago.

Awe thanks my dear you are so kind

Dirty Jobs (2003)
yellow_rose1 1 points 1 month ago.

thank you for all the links pertaining to this show. I used to watch it with my late husband years ago when we had a house and cable Tv. This is one of many that we enjoyed back in those days

Just Mercy (2020)
yellow_rose1 4 points 1 month ago*.

I just want to say after watching a portion of this film, I’m behind Rodney Reed all the way, he needs a new trial