Ditzygypsy's comments

Heart of the Beholder (2005)
Ditzygypsy 0 points 2 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

This was ok. Contrary to what one odd IMDb reviewer said, there is most definitely a wrong and a right side in this film, and the wrong side is made up of crazy, fanatical, shamefully Christless people. Hypocritical kooks who don’t follow what we are supposed to follow: the New Testament commandments and lessons Jesus gave us, and who prefer to rely on a skewed version of the Old Testament to feed their fears. But what I didn’t understand is why there is an In Memorium to the late John Candy at the end. This was released in 2005, and he died in 1994. Hmmm.

Married at First Sight (2015) S7 E10
Ditzygypsy 0 points 2 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Aaaand everything’s fine until someone gets drunk. Way to go, dude. Alcohol. Figures.

The Waldheim Waltz (2018)
Alien 0 points 3 days ago*.

How the hell does someone with a “participation and role in the Nazi regime during WW II” become UN Secretary General not to mention the President of Austria?
No “participation” at Nuremberg? I guess I’ll have to watch to find out.

Ditzygypsy 1 points 3 days ago.

I’m curious too.

Vikings (2013) S6 E10
etim -2 points 14 days ago.

Oh well, they got 10 more eps to make good.

Ditzygypsy 1 points 3 days ago.

There’s 10 more still to come?! I finally caught up, lol.

Vikings (2013) S6 E9
Ditzygypsy 1 points 3 days ago*.

I love Ray Stevenson! And I kind of had him in the back of mind as a casting option throughout my binge-watch of this series.

Vikings (2013) S6 E6
Ditzygypsy 0 points 4 days ago.

Nooooooo!

Birds of Prey (2020)
movieman2019 1 points 9 days ago.

Just horrible…smh

Ditzygypsy 0 points 6 days ago.

I love Margot Robbie, and I like action movies, but I have debilitating insomnia, and I actually dozed off more than once during this. I rewound it, to keep trying to get the whole movie, because snoozing through parts could also ruin it, but nothing saved it. My goodness.

Married at First Sight (2015) S7 E7
Ditzygypsy -1 points 8 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

No sound after 34:24, but I have a couple of links left to try. Pretty much tried all of them though. I appreciate the uploads because I don’t get this show in my country. I’d even buy it if it were offered, but I can’t even do that.

Married at First Sight (2015) S7 E4
BruceLeeFan88 0 points 13 days ago.

This episode seems to have audio playing from the commercials over the episode in quite a few spots.

Ditzygypsy 0 points 9 days ago*.

Yes thank you. I’m going mental trying all the links and not that many work on my devices to begin with.

Edit: the THIRD streamplay link is normal. It has no audio sync issues or commercials.

Vikings (2013) S5 E13
Ditzygypsy 2 points 12 days ago.

I wish someone would smash Ivar’s face in.

Star Trek: Picard (2020) S1 E3
BTamBourin -2 points 13 days ago*.

Seriously, she’s vaping and she’s a drunk. And she’s mad at Picard for standing up to the Federation when they wouldn’t help the Romulans? What am I missing here? I kinda hate this chick.

Ditzygypsy 0 points 12 days ago.

And she’s a terrible actor. Absolutely awful.

Star Trek: Picard (2020) S1 E1
Ditzygypsy -1 points 12 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

So are they Lal’s sisters?

Star Trek: Picard (2020) S1 E1
PacificLilly 2 points 24 days ago.

Ditto! ❤

Ditzygypsy 1 points 12 days ago.

It’s a club! And I’m joining.

Dolittle (2020)
Ditzygypsy 2 points 14 days ago.

I thought it was very cute, and I fully expected it to be a family/children’s movie just like the other two iterations of Dr. Doolittle were. His accent actually was pretty good. At least according to our Welsh auntie, anyhow. She said it was fine. The squirrel cracked me up and so did the medical instrument-confused duck. It’s a very good copy, too. Thank you, uploaders.

The Gentlemen (2020)
Ditzygypsy -1 points 17 days ago.

I didn’t realize that was Hugh Grant at first! He even changed the pitch and resonance of his voice. Not as good as Rock n Rolla, but still entertaining.

Nazis on Drugs: Hitler and the Blitzkrieg (2019)
Ditzygypsy 1 points 1 month ago*.

I’d really like to watch this but all the files are deleted and clipwatching is not a valid source anymore. Streamplay or vidlox. Thank you.

Three Christs (2020)
Ditzygypsy 1 points 1 month ago.

Lovely movie and beautiful score.

Linda Ronstadt: The Sound of My Voice (2019)
Ditzygypsy 1 points 1 month ago.

This is a fantastic bio on one of the first true female icons of popular music. There is almost nothing she hasn’t done from southern rock to pop to big band to bluegrass to operetta and traditional Mexican. Tiny woman with a big voice who would still be singing today if she didn’t have Parkinson’s Disease. I can not recommend this bio enough. Thank you, uploaders.

Black and Blue (2019)
onitsunami -7 points 3 months ago*.

Sorry, that plot description is cringe-worthy. Read that sentence, and think about what it’s supposed to mean.

The description on IMDB used to say:

A rookie Detroit cop stumbles upon corrupt officers murdering a drug dealer, an incident captured by her body cam. They pursue her through the night in an attempt to destroy the footage, and to make matters worse, they’ve tipped off a criminal gang that she’s responsible for the dealer’s death.

Ditzygypsy 0 points 1 month ago.

Except that’s not the description on IMDb. It takes place in New Orleans.

An Honest Liar (2014)
Ditzygypsy 0 points 1 month ago.

Uri Geller. What a phoney. And Peter Popoff and those of his ilk are the worst kind of deceivers…preying on genuinely ill people for money. This was a very interesting doc on Randi. I didn’t know he was Canadian. Thank you, uploaders.

Intersection (1994)
Ditzygypsy -1 points 1 month ago.

When Olivia asks where they took Vincent, the guy tells her “the local hospital in Abbotsford”. This was filmed in North and West Vancouver and Lions Bay and along the Sea to Sky Highway. I live in Abbotsford, and it is a 2 hour drive from there to where I am, lol.

Richard Jewell (2019)
DemandingFemale 2 points 2 months ago*.

The ‘Spoiler’ thing is probably to keep the comment section a little tidier when discussions are going on. Especially when unrelated to the movie. You should copy and paste your review into a separate comment without the spoilers brackets.
As for everything else - couldn’t agree more. I spend a bit of time upvoting and star’ing things to even the odds. Screw ‘em.

Ditzygypsy 2 points 2 months ago.

I was scared to make two posts on one movie, lol. And now look at the mess I helped make. Thank you!

Richard Jewell (2019)
sunshinedaydreamz1 -2 points 2 months ago*.

well except your addition of the press isn’t bad. The press is DODGY at best.

Ditzygypsy 0 points 2 months ago.

I just happen to disagree. I have dealt with them personally and I have three friends who are on-air journalists, and I know they put their hearts and souls into their work and set the integrity bar very high for themselves and their work. Every profession has crappy employees working for it. Especially those employees who got their jobs by being elected into positions of power.

Judy (2019)
iomi7676 -2 points 2 months ago.

Maybe she did do a great job. I just felt annoyed because of the behavior i witnessed from her, like she was a spoiled brat. She wanted to go to london because she was broke but acted completely ungrateful when she got there. I dont think she really acted that way. I dont hate judy but i dont want to remeber her like that.

Ditzygypsy -1 points 2 months ago.

She was messed up on bennies and alcohol and she’d been near death previously with a ballooned liver and gallons of fluid on her body. The chemicals and the awful treatment she’d experienced over the years from everyone from her mother to directors and studio heads (especially Busby Berkeley…he was an asshole and a slave-driver) left her mind somewhat broken. I do believe she was unreliable in London and when she had her TV show, but that’s what happens when you’re controlled by greedy people and drugs. This behaviour has been shown and written about in other documentaries and books, so even though we don’t know all the details of the private conversations she had with everyone, many, including people who loved her have spoken about this. And it happened to a lot of stars back then, especially women. I didn’t find it annoying; I found it made me feel sorry for her. She was a firecracker and a fierce force to be reckoned with who gave her all when she did perform. You can only do that so much without proper nutrition and rest and recharge time before physical and mental things start to break. That much is very well known.

Dave (1993)
Ditzygypsy 0 points 2 months ago.

What a nice movie. And what a great speech he gives near the end. Exactly how a leader should speak.

Live in Front of a Studio Audience: 'All in the Family' and 'Good Times' (2019)
Ditzygypsy 0 points 2 months ago.

We got “Dy-no-mite”, but no “Stifle it”. I enjoyed this, though. Marissa Tomei really surprised me. I remember both these episodes. I was only 11 in 1976, and All in the Family was not a show I cared for, partly because he just seemed like a mean old man with a weird accent, and he was so nasty to sweet Edith, but we only had 12 channels (barely), so you kind of watched whatever was on until Carol Burnett at 10pm. Thank you, uploaders.

Bombshell (2019)
LuxxyLuxx 1 points 2 months ago*.

Did Charlize Theon get plastic surgery? I can barely recognize her! I was trying to figure out who she was.

Ditzygypsy 3 points 2 months ago.

They used very artful prosthetics and makeup. But she did an amazing job with her voice and her accent.

Judge Judy (2010) S24 E29
Ditzygypsy 0 points 2 months ago*.

Passing a cyclist and claiming he was turning around and rode into her car, when he said he almost never rides his bike to school, but he was late that day, so he rode. No way was he turning around, plus her car hit him in the rear quarter panel. And she wants the car damage paid for by the biker’s parents? Judge Judy is absolutely right that she is lucky they didn’t sue her for hitting their son. What an idiot. Cop should’ve and would’ve given HER a ticket here, and as for her car, here, provincially-run auto insurance would cover her damages less her deductible, but her rate would go up or her Safe Driving would be incrementally affected, as it should be, because she is a crappy driver. Thank God we have government-run insurance and no No-Fault BS insurance.

Judge Judy (2010) S24 E27
Ditzygypsy 1 points 2 months ago.

First Plaintiff’s accent was so annoying and both of them were buttheads, lol.

Chimera Strain (2019)
Ditzygypsy 1 points 2 months ago*.

I found it very confusing to know when he was and was not hallucinating. Cusick’s acting was fine, but Kathleen Quinlan was just horrible and so was the British girl and the freakishly tall thing. I’d say pass. It was poorly edited and chaotic to follow and not nearly as interesting as the subject matter should’ve made it. Also, he used kind of a British accent, his Indian wife has an Indian accent, and so does his daughter/youngest child, but his son/eldest child spoke with a North American accent. What?

Maid in Hell (2018)
Ditzygypsy 0 points 2 months ago.

This is utterly appalling.

The Missing Tourist (2017)
Ditzygypsy 0 points 2 months ago.

My goodness this is so sad. I hadn’t heard anything about this before. Thank you, uploaders.

Judy (2019)
iomi7676 -3 points 2 months ago.

I dont know if others felt this way,but I felt completely annoyed by this character i didnt like this movie at all.,I can see why others did but i couldnt even finish it she was so annoying.

Ditzygypsy 0 points 2 months ago.

You feel she didn’t do a good job of portraying Judy? I don’t understand what was annoying. I don’t care for Judy Garland, myself, because I’m not a fan of Broadway-style singing, but she is definitely a legend and immensely iconic, and I thought Zellweger really nailed Judy in just about every way possible.

The Dirty War on the National Health Service (2019)
Johnny2Stripes 5 points 2 months ago.

With a newly elected Conservative government, the UK will now privatize all health care. It’ll be sold off to Trump and the UK will regret it maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but very soon.

Ditzygypsy 1 points 2 months ago.

I thought Boris just announced that it is not for sale and it is a priority to maintain it. Of course, I don’t know if he’ll keep his promise, nor do I know much about him, really, but that is what he said after the election. I kind of don’t think they would ever sell it, especially to a losing proposition entity like the United States. They are the worst at managing anything to do with things that help their people meet and retain their rights to their basic needs being met, such as health care. But I can certainly understand the fear. I am Canadian too, and I am very grateful for the access to my human right to health care.

Richard Jewell (2019)
YKJack 2 points 2 months ago.

we have users from competitor sites who downvote everything here… not an easy problem to fix…

Ditzygypsy -1 points 2 months ago.

The plot thickens. Don’t understand how having more than one site to be a member of could possibly be considered a bad thing. This site is relatively peaceful in comparison with some alternatives. I don’t expect your job is easy at all. I am grateful for this place and the people who keep it going, though.

The Grand Son (2018)
Ditzygypsy 0 points 2 months ago.

This was very bad. So many plot holes, and if your lead character is supposed to be some kind of charmer, at least pick someone handsome. Not someone who looks like an anvil hit their face at a high rate of speed.

Richard Jewell (2019)
etim 1 points 2 months ago.

Some ppl do get some kind of kick out of giving shows a ‘1’ or ‘5’ without even watching. One asshole even admitted to it in chat today. Some even search out shows featuring a group they don’t like and downvote for that reason only.
With broken people you get a broken site.

Ditzygypsy 0 points 2 months ago.

Admitted it? I can’t imagine admitting being a douche, but hey, some people have small aspirations, lol. Thank you.

Richard Jewell (2019)
1bmwdrvr1 5 points 2 months ago.

Hear Hear my good viewer, well said at the least. I believe there is a troll giving everything a one star without even viewing the video.

Ditzygypsy 2 points 2 months ago.

Ahh. That makes sense, I mean, the explanation, not the act. Thank you.

Elvis Has Left the Building (2004)
Ditzygypsy 0 points 2 months ago.

I love Elvis. I worked for an ETA for awhile, and I’m not crazy about most of them, but some, like Shawn Klush, really give people a good show. You have to sit just far enough back to maintain the illusion, and if their voices are good and close enough, you really can be entertained. But I did enjoy watching the mass destruction of the many awful ones in this movie. Thank you, uploaders.

Dorf on Golf (1987)
Ditzygypsy 0 points 2 months ago.

I miss Tim Conway! These are so silly. Thank you for posting these!

Richard Jewell (2019)
Ditzygypsy 5 points 2 months ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

I wish people would say why they give something one star. I try to explain my judgement. Is the movie poorly made? Is the acting awful? Do you think it’s well-made but disagree with the content or slant of the perspective of the creators? I like biopics, and I remember this. I felt very sorry for him, and I believe the whole disaster they made of his life was definitely avoidable, but I don’t know the inside of the story (because I wasn’t there, as most of us also were not there) to know if there is or isn’t just one person to push that blame on. I want to see this because Eastwood makes good movies, and because it’s my favourite genre. I will come back and say if it liked it in an edit. But it doesn’t mean I liked the perspective, and I’ll try to say so if that’s the case. It is just one movie maker’s perspective. At any rate, Richard deserved a movie about his ordeal. That much I do feel strongly about. Please explain why you feel this is a low-rate, one-star movie. If you actually watched it, that is.
I’m not sure what I may have said that seemed like a spoiler in my actual “review” below, because I didn’t reveal anything that we don’t already know historically, but I was asked to put my spoiler parts in spoiler brackets. So I think I have to put this entire piece in as a spoiler? I have always understood history to be unspoilable unless you live under a rock. Please don’t live under a rock.
EDIT: I enjoyed the movie. The acting was superb. I felt the same heartache for Richard as I always did. I don’t think the Press is bad. Reporting is necessary, especially where politicians are concerned! I’m not American, but I don’t believe the FBI is corrupt, but there are ambitious people who seem soulless in every line of work. I think this was a snowballing effect of tunnel vision and personal ambition, but the reporter who stared it all is also no longer here to add any further personal insight to her actions. This is one take on the story, and for the most part, as we saw it unfold in front of our eyes, this is what happened on the outside. Whether or not what went on inside the minds and through the actions of the key players in the FBI and the Press happened the way this movie shows us, we can’t know for certain. But something did go wrong, and it was human action that caused it. I believe the Press is very important, and there are hundreds of journalists who do their jobs with integrity, just as there are those integrity-driven people populating law enforcement. There are bad people in every line of work. This movie in no way changes my opinion of the news I take in or my feelings about the good that law enforcement does. I am just glad Richard’s story got told. My heart goes out to his mother, too, since I’m a single mom of one son. Thank you, uploaders.

Sid & Judy (2019)
Ditzygypsy 0 points 2 months ago*.

I am not a Judy Garland fan at all, but this is a very well-done and different documentary. Giving it one star, especially without even probably having watched it, is just petty, immature, and foolish. That in no way renders an actual opinion that helps anyone thinking about watching this. Grow up.

Dinner for Schmucks (2010)
Ditzygypsy 0 points 2 months ago.

“A mind is a terrible thing… .”. I think this movie is hilarious and it has a nice message.

6 Underground (2019)
Rick13 4 points 2 months ago.

Ok i liked it, action all the way thru and quite a few laughs

Ditzygypsy 3 points 2 months ago.

I liked it too. There were a lot more funny moments than I expected. The eyeball scene had me in stitches, lol.

The Mandalorian (2019) S1 E6
darklighter1 3 points 2 months ago.

You are just a miserable fuck with zero joy in your life aren’t ya?

Ditzygypsy -2 points 2 months ago.

I’d also like to mention their glaring misuse of words:

could have
it’s
should have

…but I won’t.

The Mountain Between Us (2017)
Ditzygypsy 0 points 2 months ago.

Ooh what is this vidia.tv that works so awesomely. This was a slower movie, but I really liked the ending. Thank you, uploaders.

Sweet Dreams (1985)
Ditzygypsy 0 points 2 months ago.

Thank you for uploading this!

The Whistleblower (2011)
Ditzygypsy 0 points 2 months ago.

That mystream works really well. It’s first time I’ve seen it. What a powerful, but hard movie to watch, but thank God for whistleblowers. Wygand, Binney, Bolkovac, and the many anonymous ones like Bratt and who we now know Deep Throat to have been, Felt. All heroes. Thank you, uploaders!

Last Christmas (2019)
Ditzygypsy 4 points 2 months ago.

If you’re avoiding this because you think it’s just a sappy rom-com, without spoiling it, I can tell you that it isn’t really a romantic movie. I rarely get choked up over romance, and that’s why this caught me off guard and I did have to swallow a few tears. The music is fantastic, and Emma Thompson steals the show. It’s also kind of a lovely tribute to George Michael, his song, and the fact that he passed on Christmas Day. I met him in 1987, and I feel lucky to have that experience in my memory. Thank you, uploaders.

Stumptown (2019)
Betamax78 -8 points 3 months ago.

Mindless drivel for slack-jawed drooling yokels obviously filmed in Vancouver with the cheap Canadian production vales and corny Canadian vibe . Why is all network TV still all garbage pandering to the lowest common denominator ? I guess only idiots still watch conventional TV ?

Ditzygypsy 2 points 2 months ago.

You might be surprised at all the things that have been, and are, filmed in BC. Not just Vancouver. From Mission Impossible to The Man in the High Castle, and many, many other movies and series both with big and small budgets and names. The recent “The Bletchley Circle: San Francisco” was filmed here entirely using BC talent except for the two main characters who were from the first series. This show is filmed partly here and partly in Oregon, where it is supposed to take place, and some additional shots are done in L.A. This might not be the best show ever made, but it’s hardly the worst.