Best Recent Comments

ThunderCats (1985)
lockhimup -6 points 19 hours ago.

Why have a post with 0 links??? This has become sk.e serious horse chit!!!!

RoboPhone 5 points 18 hours ago.

You can find out more HERE.

Crawford (2018)
ThunderCats (1985)
lockhimup -6 points 19 hours ago.

Why have a post with 0 links??? This has become sk.e serious horse chit!!!!

AZR006 4 points 18 hours ago*.

PW’s database reflects IMDB’s database. Links get added as they go or as requests are made: https://primewire.unblockit.red/forum/thread/5.

Crawford (2018)
Crawford (2018)
Crawford (2018)
Crawford (2018)
19-2 (2014)
Alien 2 points 16 hours ago.

I loved this show. Watched every episode and became emotionally invested. It ended too soon.
Canada’s laws are different than the US and Quebec’s are even more different.

The Secret Ingredient (2020)
Imperium: Augustus (2003)
collein -2 points 22 hours ago.
RoboPhone 2 points 22 hours ago*.

Again Sorry, but the Content Team does NOT Monitor Comments for Link Requests.

However, you can easily visit them HERE going forward.

This will increase your chances immensely.

Thanks!

Empire (2005)
collein -2 points 22 hours ago.

please can you add links

RoboPhone 2 points 22 hours ago.

Sorry, but the Content Team does NOT Monitor Comments for Link Requests.

However, you can easily visit them HERE going forward.

This will increase your chances immensely.

Thanks!

Fantasy Island (2020)
Memphisjoe82 2 points 22 hours ago.

I like this movie

Crawford (2018)
The Champions (2015)
Alien 3 points 3 days ago*.

I finally watched this after worrying I wouldn’t be able to get through it. All my worrying was for nothing. This film was nothing but heartwarming joy.
I can’t believe the sick bastard that caused all this has been glorified all over again.
My takeaway? No matter how hard the bastard tried, you can’t keep a good dog down.

ckl 2 points 16 hours ago.

I agree. He does not feel one iota of remorse for what he did. How we can celebrate a person who could inflict so much pain is unbelievable. I wouldn’t be surprised to hear that he starts it all up again so I hope someone is watching him closely

Crawford (2018)
The Champions (2015)
ckl 2 points 16 hours ago.

Alien 1 points 16 hours ago.

Agreed.

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
derekishere -7 points 21 hours ago.

Not so great, i found it to be boring. Went with the comment from jrbd and still seemed a bit childish for me. The best part was when the black guy yelled at the girl driving the car. What do you think he was going to do beat her?

JennyFromBlockD 1 points 10 hours ago.

Ermmmm What movie did you watch?
I just rewatched it myself to make sure…and there was literally no black guys in the entire movie; lol.

The Waldheim Waltz (2018)
Alien 1 points 14 hours ago*.

How the hell does someone with a “participation and role in the Nazi regime during WW II” become UN Secretary General not to mention the President of Austria?
No “participation” at Nuremberg? I guess I’ll have to watch to find out.

ThunderCats (1985)
lockhimup -6 points 19 hours ago.

Why have a post with 0 links??? This has become sk.e serious horse chit!!!!

footshot 0 points 18 hours ago.

chill out dude its free ask for links .Attitude just makes the linkers leave

#cats_the_mewvie (2020)
Imperium: Augustus (2003)
collein 1 points 22 hours ago.

great thanks, but i have tried and just get bad request

Imperium: Augustus (2003)
collein 1 points 22 hours ago.

great thanks, but i have tried and just get bad request

RoboPhone 1 points 22 hours ago*.

Just Click on the ‘Requests Links [here]’ as shown above the Comments. That will take you to the Request Thread in the Front Desk Forum.
Alternately, you can click on ‘the Forum Tab above. Once there, click on the the Thread titled: “…..you can request links here”.
From there, click on the last page of the Thread. Enter in the Reply box at the bottom. Be sure to include the URL like you put in your Comments. Please and Thank Yous are always appreciated. Click ‘Submit’ and sit back and wait (patiently) for them to locate and post the Links.
For any other questions, please see my Recommended Primewire Quick Links on my Profile HERE.
Thanks!

PS The link you provided has an invalid character : in it. That’s why you got the message “Bad Request”
The proper link should be:
I made the correction in the Request thread for you.
Thanks again for your support!

All Rise (2019) S1 E15
enjoy77 1 points 15 hours ago.

love this show!

The X-Files (1993) S2 E11
michaelmyers 1 points 13 hours ago.

this was a classic ep’s !

I, Claudius (1976)
The Jack in the Box (2020)
The Devil in Miss Jones (1973)
cokecolakid -3 points 12 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

how did a x rated movie get on this site ?

JadeEnigma 1 points 11 hours ago.

Skill and dexterity.

The Witch (2016)
castroadrian 1 points 10 hours ago.

This movie is really good. Perfect acting and photography.

Vikings (2013) S6 E9
Ditzygypsy 1 points 9 hours ago*.

I love Ray Stevenson! And I kind of had him in the back of mind as a casting option throughout my binge-watch of this series.

Vikings (2013) S6 E10
etim -2 points 11 days ago.

Oh well, they got 10 more eps to make good.

Ditzygypsy 1 points 9 hours ago.

There’s 10 more still to come?! I finally caught up, lol.

The Waldheim Waltz (2018)
Alien 1 points 14 hours ago*.

No “participation” at Nuremberg? I guess I’ll have to watch to find out.

Ditzygypsy 1 points 8 hours ago.

I’m curious too.

Dorohedoro (2020)
JennyFromBlockD 1 points 8 hours ago.

IDK where this came from…the synopsis made it sound silly and so random I had to try it….little did I expect: Its freakin badass!
First episode in; and it was just hardcore.

Human Traffic (1999)
Yen 1 points 1 hour ago.

Only two links???
I cant believe how slept on this movie is!!!
Patiently waiting for the sequel to come out

The Photograph (2020)
novful 1 points 3 hours ago.

Beautiful

ThunderCats (1985)
lockhimup -6 points 19 hours ago.

Why have a post with 0 links??? This has become sk.e serious horse chit!!!!

hooliomatt 1 points 2 hours ago.

MORE AND MORE GIMPS ARRIVING DAILY, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK UPLOADERS!

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (2014) S7 E1
Dante89 1 points 2 hours ago.

Kinda week opening episode of the season… :/

Skinned (2016)
SnakePliscan 1 points 1 hour ago.

Skinned is a character-driven drama about a young lady whose insecurities about her skin color, misconception about beauty, and search for romance causes her to bleach her skin beyond recognition in an attempt to capture the heart of the perfect suitor, leads to the detriment of her health. Fast forward 10 to 15 years later, she is a beautiful model with a wonderful husband, but discovers that she’s developed some complications due to the chemicals found in certain skin bleaching creams. To make matters worse, her husband discovers her damaging little secret. Now, with the assistance of a psychiatrist, Jolie must go on a journey into her past to face her demons in an effort to sustain her future.

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
derekishere 0 points 2 hours ago.

When she almost hit him in the street on there way to meet some weird guy. He yelled at her to get out of the car and she rolled up the window and drove away. Why was the black even in the road, was it just for the movie? This is why I thought what I thought about this movie. So it is okay to be wrong but make sure you are watching the same movie. And thank you for the neg points.

Euringer 1 points 1 hour ago.

Derek is a troll who claims to be blind and watch movies without sound. Ignore it.

The Walking Dead (2010)
Nabivenson -2 points 11 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

again an adaptation that doesnt know what it wants to be if u want to change things up from the comic go for it but dont turn around and give storylines from other charecters that died to new ones Michone went from being substitute comic Adrea to substitute comic Rick. they killed of half the characters from the comic and now they givingt their storylines to new characters we met 20 mins ago

JadeEnigma 0 points 11 hours ago.

Punctuation is your friend. :-)

Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist (2020)
rdmovieman 0 points 8 hours ago.

two thumbs up for Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist. very similar to other musical shows that couldn’t seem to get off the ground. Lets hope this ones here to stay and last a little longer than the rest. with its whimsical musical numbers, and the way it pulls on your heart strings really leaves you wanting more. give it a chance, you wont regret it.

Wrong Man (2018) S2 E2
Killion 0 points 10 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I live in close to this area. I know who killed her and the grandmother tried to cover it up because it was her son. I know that little bitch and he abuses women and is known for it but Greenville police are the worst kind corrupt and they will not reopen this case because once their minds are made up that’s it.

Empire (2005)
collein -2 points 22 hours ago.

please can you add links

The Champions (2015)
ckl 2 points 16 hours ago.

Dethanos -2 points 14 hours ago.

He should thank every power man has ever known or created that the decision was not mine to make, else his sun-bleached skull would still decorate a pike to this day.

A Christmas Carol (2019)
Nabivenson -1 points 13 hours ago.

even if they make a good job of it im so sick of watching stuff that is just another take on a story done to death it feels like thats all we get nowadays

The Devil in Miss Jones (1973)
cokecolakid -1 points 12 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

how did a x rated movie get on this site ?

ThunderCats (1985)
lockhimup -6 points 19 hours ago.

Why have a post with 0 links??? This has become sk.e serious horse chit!!!!

Justice League Unlimited (2004) S3 E12
Dethanos -2 points 18 hours ago.

Powers Boothe, Clancy Brown, and Michael Ironside.

Flateyjargátan (2018) S1 E2
Frac -2 points 14 hours ago.

✴️Since there is no summary posted.

Set in 1971, the series follows Johanna, a professor of Nordic Studies, accused of murder. To prove her innocence, she has to solve a riddle in a medieval manuscript about Norse kings, the Flatey Enigma. On top of that, Johanna has to face her deepest fear: the man she ran away from ten years ago.
—anonymous